Saturday, January 26, 2008

Updates

Latest news on the relaunch of the web site...

I'm in the process of rebuilding the maintenance app. It was a rush job when I converted it from ASP about 5 years ago, so I'm cleaning up the PHP code and spicing it up a bit with AJAX. This is really going to streamline the processes by which I add and maintain site content. It really makes sense that I get the maint app mostly working before getting back to the web site itself, so it might be a few more weeks/months before I have the site to where I'm really ready to put it back online, but it will be back.

Painting update...

I'm actually working on finishing up the Cryx Battlegroup for Warmachine. I started painting it about three years ago and got 3/5 of the actual painting done. The bonejacks were completely painted, but the bases needed to be done, so I'm doing that, as well. I had gotten the Slayer Helljack mostly done, so I'm finishing up the actual painting and basing. I hadn't even started on Warwitch Deneghra, apart from a black undercoat, but I'll move on to her once I'm finished with the Slayer.

I haven't decided what to work on once I've finished the Cryx battlegroup. I'll either work on some more Cryx stuff (Bile Thralls, maybe?), or I'll go back to the 15's for a bit and paint up some Frankish opposition for my Middle Imperial Romans.

That's all for now.

No comments: