Sunday, October 2, 2022

TRIUMPH! bases

I ordered and received my first bases (80mm frontage) for the Triumph! rules. Bases were ordered from two suppliers so I could determine a preference, not only for the material but also for the quality of the cut. The suppliers were as follows:

Atomic Laser Cut Designs (MDF)

Litko (plywood)

The Atomic Laser Cut Designs bases will be used for my Scots Isles & Highlands army, while the Litko bases will be used for my Viking army. Both sets of bases are 3mm thickness with depths of 30mm/40mm/80mm for the Scots Isles & Highlands army and 30mm/40mm for the Viking army.

While the MDF bases are a bit cheaper, the plywood ones may be better for allowing me to successfully attempt an idea I have for labeling each base with army and troop type info. If my initial attempt is successful I will post an "How-To" article.


No comments: