Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Citadel inks

OK. I gave in and picked up a set of the new Citadel inks... oops.. washes today. I've heard a lot of good things about them. Hoping it's not just GW fanboy drool. If they really do dry flat, I'm going to be very happy.

I also picked up a couple of bottles of the foundation paints to give them a try... orcish colors after last nights discovery of even more greenskin models. I'm guessing I've probably got close to 5,000 points, or more, of orcs and goblins; a good number of the goblins are mid-1980's - early-1990's era Citadel METAL, too!

Also picked up the latest Orc & Goblin army book and the new Daemons of Chaos book. It's too humid to prime today and weather is supposed to be bad tomorrow, so maybe I can get some stuff painted once I get laundry, etc. done...

No comments: