Saturday, March 10, 2012

Trying to get back into it

So nearly two years after my last update, here's what's going on.

I've actually started working on some backend stuff for the website, and will hopefully get around to putting together a new front end once I'm satisfied I have enough features built in to add some content with substance.

On the painting front I haven't done a whole lot in the past two years. I recently attempted to start painting again and discovered that due to age and over exposure to computer screens, my eyesight is not what it used to be. Thankfully, proper magnification fixes that issue. I also recently moved, so I haven't yet been able to setup a decent painting area. With the impending end of a job contract it looks like I may have some time to clear out some work space.

As I recently started playing Pathfinder, my next likely project involves some minis for that. Also hoping to get around to watching a session of Malifaux so I can see how those game mechanics work. I have a few models from each faction, and boy are they pretty!

Well, that's all for now. Time to grab some food before I dive back into code.

No comments: